SOE Valentines Day Ustream Event Reminder
SOE Valentine's Day Ustream Event Reminder
The SOE Valentine's Day Ustream Event is just one week away but there's still time to show someone how much they mean to you. Submit your greetings to us by February 10th!
To celebrate Valentine's Day, the SOE Community Team will host a live holiday party for you, our gaming community!
Join us on Friday, February 12, 2010, starting at 1:00 pm PST, for the celebration on our Ustream channel. (PST is -8 GMT: 2:00pm MST, 3:00om CST, 4:00am EST, 9:00pm for GMT, 10:00pm CET)
- Get in the holiday spirit with player-submitted Valentine's Day Greetings.
- Enjoy holiday messages and surprise visits from SOE Employees.
- Watch the Community Team create hearts and other holiday themed crafts and treats.
- Chat live with the Community Team and fellow players!
Want to share your Valentine's Day wish with someone special? Are you getting married in-game or out-of-game on Valentine's Day and want to share the news? Send us your Valentine's Day greetings for members of the SOE gaming communities (including development teams) and your message may be selected to be read live during our holiday Ustream party!
Send your greetings to email@example.com and be sure to include the following:
- E-mail Subject: Valentine's Day Greetings
- Forum Handle:*
- Character Name:*
- Your Greetings:
- 25 words or less (not including the information above)
- The message can be a poem, a shout-out, etc.
- Images are permitted but must be appropriate.
- Must be within our Terms of Service
- *You do not have to both he character name and forum handle, but you do need to give us at least one of them!
- All greetings must be received no later than 10am US Pacific Time on Wednesday, February 10th, 2010.
Attending the Event
When watching our live webcasts, you can just watch or you can log in to Ustream and chat via text with the Community Team and our special visitors.
Come join us for some heartfelt, heart-filled fun!